Friday, January 2, 2009

Someday...




A friend (who is having a baby) and I were discussing baby bedding the other day and I told her I would post the pics of the ones that I have picked out for whenever (if ever) I have a baby. These are the two that I have fallen in love with, one of a boy and one for a girl. Of course, I'd rather have the one for a girl, but I guess that's all up to God! By the time I actually do have a baby I will have probably changed my mind but if I were having one right now these are definitely the ones I would choose. I don't care for how they decorated the boy's room, there are some things that I would do differently. But I love everything about the girl's room. It is exactly how I would want to do it. Anyway, just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

super cute!!! Thanks for sharing! =)