Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Decor Turned Home Decor

It was really important to me that there were a few pieces from our wedding that we were able to use in our house so we would always have reminders of our wedding day close by.  I've finally found a home for a few of my favorite things from the wedding so I thought I'd share.


My husband carved me this wooden "E" that we hung on the door of the church and I painted it.  Some of my favorite pictures from our wedding are the ones of this "E" and we got lots of compliments on it.  After deciding that I didn't like it hanging on the front door of our house I decided to hang it in the entry way of our house.

 I ordered this gorgeous sign on Etsy with our last name and wedding date to display on the Guest Book Table.  I am so happy with how it turned out!  The seller (defineyourspacevinyl) was so easy to work with and made the sign exactly how I wanted it.
The sign (as well as the bird cage I used in place of a card box) is now at home on top of our entertainment center. 


Linking to:

No comments: