Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waiting for Easter's Arrival

Once again its snowing in Northwest Arkansas.  We are SO tired of the snow!  But I'm trying to brighten up the day some by giving my blog a Spring makeover, posting pics of some Easter and Spring projects I've completed, and working on a few new projects!   My aunt got me a few Easter goodies at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago.  She thought they looked like me.  One of her finds was a pink feather boa with glittery Easter eggs attached.  I decided to use it to make an Easter wreath for my front door.  I used a wire wreath frame from Hobby Lobby and wrapped the boa around it.  She had also got me this fabulous green egg that I tied a ribbon around and hung in the middled of my wreath.  To add just a little fun to it I topped it with a set of bunny ears I bought last year for my niece to play with.  Pink?  Check.  Glittery?  Check.  Love it?  Check!

 
Here is a picture of the inspiration for a project that I'm working on right now.  Its from the Hostess With the Mostess blog.  I'm working on my own variation of it and will post pics as soon as I'm done.  I'm also finishing up my Easter tablescape and will post pics of it later today too (hopefully...).

I'm entering my wreath in Be Thou a Knight's Front Door Decor Blog Hop.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That wreath is just so cute. I love the boa feathers!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

XOOX
Jennositi