Friday, March 26, 2010

Please Follow Me

The Trendy Treehouse
One of the things that I added last weekend when I did my blog makeover was the Follow feature.  I've always used the Blogger Reading List to keep up with my favorite blogs.  Now I need some followers!  I've linked to Follow Me Friday at the Trendy Treehouse and already found some awesome blogs to follow (when I should be getting in the shower because I have to leave for work in 45 minutes)!  So if you like my blog please become a Follower and I'll do the same!

3 comments:

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Hi! I'm the first follower! Happy Friday! I love anything that glitters too, especially now that I have a little girl - and the blog sale is cool. Great idea!
come visit..
Anne -
http://mommyhastowork.blogspot.com
http://mommysreviewsandmore.blogspot.com

Momrempel said...

I am now following you! Come check me out too:) I love your blog design, so pretty!

Unknown said...

I'm follower 3! I LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE the Candy Land birthday party. That is ADORABLE!!!!! Truly one of the best I've seen. Great job! Looking forward to seeing many more cute posts!

Cheers,
Laura