Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to Blogging

So after a very long hiatus from blogging, I'm back. A couple of months ago I put my house in Conway up for sale. It sold pretty quickly and a few weeks ago I moved into an apartment in Northwest Arkansas. While I'm still adjusting to apartment living I am finally getting settled in. And a new place to live means new opportunities to decorate! I don't start my new job until the end of November so this has given me some time to get the apartment decorated and even do a few art projects (and start blogging again). Having this much time on my hands is a BIG change from the way things have been for the past few months and I have to say, I'm ready to go back to work! I'm actually much more productive when I come home after working a full day than I am when I'm around the house all day. But until then, I'm going to post some pics on what all I've been working on lately.

No comments: