Friday, November 28, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know what's been going on and why its been so long since I've posted. I am FINALLY getting moved into my new house. It has been a massive undertaking. After 5 straight days of moving stuff out of my old house I've come to the conclusion that I have too much stuff!!! I am now living in a beautiful new house that is crammed full of boxes everywhere I turn. My obsessive-compulsiveness is starting to get the best of me and I'm getting a little panicky that I'll never get them all unpacked and get the new house the way I want it. I am VERY excited to share pics of the new house and hope to have at least one room done soon. I wanted to go head and decorate my blog for Christmas though because at this point it looks like I may have to skip Christmas decorating this year. :( But right now I'd settle on just having a cleared out corner where I could put a tree if I had the time to decorate it. I'm thinking about doing a blog post where I reminisce about last year's Christmas decorations. Maybe that will help get me in the Christmas spirit a little more!

No comments: