Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Name

I discovered that the very first thing you have to come up with if you want to start a blog is a title for it. That was a major challenge! I looked at several other people's blogs and it seemed like all the good names were already taken. So I decided since this was a decorating blog I should try to pick a name that summed up my decorating philosophy. And anyone who has ever been shopping with me knows that I love anything that glitters! Not the tacky, over-done glitter, of course. I'm just a sucker for anything with a little shimmer to it that makes it extra special. Christmas is my favorite decorating holiday because everything glitters! I have managed to find several sparkly pumpkins though and even some glittery acorns for the fall. So that's where the name came from, in case you were wondering.

No comments: